Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake with Ginger Snap Crust
Impress your guests with this marbled cheesecake that's surprisingly easy to make.
- 1 ½ cup Ginger cookies, crushed
- ¼ cup finely chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 Packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped candied ginger for crust - OPTIONAL
- Heat oven to 350 F°. Combine cookie crumbs, pecans and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, ½ cup of the sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 1 cup plain batter; place in small bowl. Stir remaining ¼ cup sugar, pumpkin and spices into remaining batter. Spoon pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of reserved plain batter. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 12 slices. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.