NO EXTRA STOPS AT THE FLORIST
Having fresh cut flowers or lush, beautiful plants in your home or office is a wonderful way to brighten your day. Busch's Floral Department explodes with all the colors of the season, making it easy to bring the warmth of nature inside.
Our florist-quality flowers come to us from premium growers all over the world, as well as locally grown favorites from right here in Michigan.
5 TIPS FOR LONGLASTING BEAUTY
- Feed – use the packet of floral preservative Busch’s provides, mixing in a vase with one pint of
- Cut – 1 inch off the stems with a sharp knife when you get them home. Be careful not to crush the stems as this
will block the flow of water to the flowers.
- Arrange – flowers in the prepared vase.
- Display – out of direct sunlight and away from vents or other heat sources.
- Maintain – re-cut the stems and change the water every 3 days for maximum life.