Help Support Your Local Schools Today!
At Busch’s, we believe it’s important to be an active member of your community, and not just another store in the neighborhood. By shopping at Busch’s you’re not only supporting your local businesses but your local schools too! Simply enroll in Busch’s
Cash for Education program and start earning money for your schools every time you grocery shop. This hassle-free program requires nothing more, it’s that easy!
Let’s get started!
- To enroll in Cash for Education log into your MyWay* account through buschs.com/MyWay and click the Cash for Education icon.
- Choose up to four organizations that you would like to support per quarter.
- Start shopping! Every purchase you make will earn rewards for your designated organization(s), just be sure to use your MyWay card or phone number at checkout.
- Your organization(s) receive a check quarterly for your participation.
- There are no rules on how much you have to spend or how you pay for your groceries.
- You can change your organizations at any time. AND….You gain the benefits of being a MyWay member with access to online shopping, exclusive offers, coupons and more!
Reminder: You must have a valid email address and opt-in to receive emails to participate in this program. You can check this information under My Account > Account Overview when logged into MyWay.
*Don’t have a MyWay account? Sign up at buschs.com and enjoy easier shopping and savings! For a list of participating schools and programs click here.
Don’t see your school? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your organization signed up.
Because We Care
Busch’s is committed to helping our neighborhood schools and education programs. Every year Busch’s will donate up to $200,000 to participating organizations through Cash for Education. This program was designed to make fundraising simple and beneficial to all involved. Being a family-owned local company ourselves, we believe in supporting our fellow locals.
Food Gatherers is a non-profit food rescue organization that collects and distributes food to over 150 community programs. In the past five years, Busch's contributed 372,601 pounds of food from Washtenaw County stores and helped Food Gatherers raise enough funds to provide an additional 787 tons of food to hungry people in our community.
Forgotten Harvest “rescued” 48.8 million pounds of food last year by collecting surplus prepared and perishable food from 800 sources, including grocery stores, fruit and vegetable markets, restaurants, caterers, dairies, farmers, wholesale food distributors and other Health Department-approved sources. This donated food, which would otherwise go to waste, is delivered free-of-charge to 280 emergency food providers in the Metro Detroit area.