Frequently Asked Questions – Busch’s New Online Shopping Site
Q – What is the fee for online ordering?
A – The fee for online shopping is now, just $4.95.
Q – Do you deliver?
A – Not currently, but we are working to provide Delivery as an option for our Guests in the very near future.
Q – If you are submitting an online order and have a Busch’s MyWay coupon you would like to do redeem, how would you go about doing that?
A – Add the item you have a MyWay Coupon for to your purchase. During the checkout process, in the Notes Section, type in that you have a MyWay Coupon, the Item it is for, and the PLU Number from the coupon.
Q – Can I choose what time I would like to pick-up my online order at the store?
A – Yes, you can select a pick-up time given the desired timeslot is available.
Q – Can I create a shopping list and save it for future use?
A – Yes. You can create a shopping list, name it, and save it for future use.
Q – Can I use my EBT Card to pay for my Online Order?
A – No. It is not available currently.
Q – Can I use a Busch’s Gift Card to pay for my Online Order?
A – Busch’s Gift Cards are currently only good toward in-store purchases; however, we are working to extend this to include online shopping.
Q – How do I apply a Busch’s MyWay Coupon to my order?
A – In the Notes Section when you are in Checkout, type in MyWay Coupon and the coupon’s PLU Number.
Q – Can I add coupons or bottle slips as a form of payment towards my Online Order
A – No. Transactions are finalized online, so there is no way to apply them.
Q – Does the online order fee apply to Busch’s Custom Cake Orders?
A – No. An online order fee is not added to custom cake orders.
Q – Does the online order fee apply to Busch’s Catering Orders?
A – No. An online order fee is not added to Busch’s Catering Orders.
Q – If I have a concern with my order, who should I contact?
A – Contact the Busch’s store you place your order at or email us at We Listen – Busch’s (buschs.com)
Q – If a guest would like to close their Busch’s MyWay Account, how would they go about doing that?
A – Email Busch’s We Listen – Contact Us. Provide your First and Last Name, MyWay Phone Number, and Home Address. Let them know you would like to close your MyWay account and reason for submitting the request.
Q – What are some of the differences between the old online shopping site and the new online shopping site?
- The new online site uses Google Search Functionality, which makes it easier to find the item you are looking for using the search feature.
- Many of the previous missing images have been added, making it easier to visually identify items on the online shopping site.
- Notes can be added, at the item level once you add the item to your cart. Click on “Add Note” and a text box will open, allowing you to type your note in the box.
- Substitution preferences can be indicated once an item is added to the cart, or you can select not to allow substitutions.
- You can click on an item to view its Full Description, Nutritional Facts, Ingredients, and Cooking Directions when available once the item has been added to your cart, by viewing the tabs located at the bottom of the page.
- While in your cart, there are items reflected to the right side of the screen which you have purchased previously. These items can be quickly added by clicking on the plus sign or double clicking the item and then choose add to cart.
- You can also select clear list, which will remove all the items you have in your cart, if you want to start over with an empty cart.
- tems can be added to your “favorites” by clicking on the heart icon located in the top left-hand corner of the box that the item is located in. This will enable you to sort and shop by “favorites” if you would like to do so.
- There are many ways to search items, once signed in. They are Popularity, Alphabetical, Price High to Low, Price Low to High, and Savings. On the left-hand side of the page, you can also choose to shop by Featured, My Favorites, Purchased by Me, On Sale, Just for Me, if the search criteria are applicable.
- Recently Viewed Items are located at the bottom of the shopping page, if you have a desire to go back to an item you recently looked at or add one of the items to the cart.
- You continue to have the ability to shop by attribute (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Kosher, GMO Free, etc.) as reflected at the bottom left-hand side of the page.