Orange-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Our Glazed Baby Carrots with Ginger and Honey recipe would be a perfect complement to this pork. Instant cous-cous cooked in chicken stock would round out the meal.
Yields: 6 Servings
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 lb. each, trimmed
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, or 2 teasppons dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Coat tenderloins with orange marmalade. Combine the cumin, thyme, cinnamon, garlic and salt. Roll pork in spice mixture.
- Place the pork on a greased broiler pan or roasting rack over a shallow baking pan. Roast 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155-160 degrees (slightly pink). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.