Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
add spice to this savory but mild stir-fry, add crushed red pepper flakes or Szechwan chili sauce. Partially freezing
chicken breasts before slicing makes slicing a breeze!
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Sherry
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Seasme Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 4 Ounces Fresh Mushrooms
- 3 Scallions
- Whisk together stock, soy sauce,
sherry and cornstarch until cornstarch dissolves.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a wok or large
skillet over high heat. Add ginger and stir about 30 seconds. Add chicken to skillet and stir-fry until white, about 2
- Add broccoli florets, bell pepper and garlic and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3
minutes. Add mushrooms and scallions and stir-fry an additional minute.
- Add chicken stock mixture and bring to
boil, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
Meal Solution Tip
- Serve with hot white rice or
- Use a nonstick skillet and reduce the amount oil to 1 tablespoon.
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.