Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mojo Sauce
This is delicious garnished with freshly chopped cilantro and served with grilled pineapple and roasted sweet potatoes.
Yields: 4 Servings
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- To make the mojo sauce, whisk together orange and lime juices, garlic, 2 tablespoon of the oil and 1 teaspoon of the oregano.
- Pat tenderloins dry. Brush with remaining olive oil and season with salt, pepper and remaining oregano.
- Grill pork, covered, about 12 to 14 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 155 degrees. Let pork stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve pork slices drizzled with mojo sauce.
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.