Chicken Breasts with Cranberry Mustard Sauce
Serve this quick, festive dish with rice pilaf and steamed green beans.
Yields: 4 servings
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry sage
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Pat chicken breasts dry and sprinkle them evenly with salt, pepper and sage.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts in skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 160°F. Remove chicken breasts from pan.
- Combine cranberry sauce and honey mustard in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve chicken breasts with cranberry mustard sauce.
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.