Ginger Cream Pie
Yields: 6 Servings
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until light and
fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar, pausing to scrape down sides of bowl occasionally. Mixture must be completely smooth.
- Beat in ginger, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, and blend well after each addition. Add
cream and beat until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust and bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set. Let cool
completely on wire rack. Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours or overnight.
Meal Solution Tip
- This pie is beautiful
topped with tropical fruit. Mango and kiwi slices complement the flavor perfectly. Heat apple jelly and glaze, if
- Use reduced-fat cream cheese and substitute evaporated milk for the heavy cream. Use a reduced-fat graham
Copyright 2013 © Busch's Inc. All rights reserved.